- Sort by Default Order
The DHS Z-Wave Plug-In Switch is a smart switch with power measuring function which can be plugged into an Australian certified wall socket and used to turn home appliances ON and OFF.
- Easy to use and DIY install
- Completely wireless
- Control ON/OFF function remotely by Z-Wave™ certified controllers / apps
- Can be operated manually by the button on the device
- Measure and report the power that is consumed through the socket (connected load)
- Australian SAA certification
- Configuration via Z-Wave parameters: Auto switch-off, Power reporting precision, Last knows status, and more
The Fibaro Z-Wave In-Wall Dimmer 2 (FGD-212) is a newest version of a popular wireless controller designed to operate behind a wall switch.
- Control the level of illumination of your light remotely or using a manual button (in two and three way configuration)
- Implemented algorithm of smart light source detection
- Acts as a repeater expanding your Z-Wave network
- Wide range of compatibility with existing light fittings and does NOT require expensive re-wiring
- Active power and energy metering functionality
- Works with various types of manual buttons
- Active element: semiconductor electronic switch
The absolute best selling GOAP Flush Dimmer 0-10V is a unique. This Z-Wave product which was developed to provide for the needs of Smart Home users looking for a Z-Wave solution that controls devices such as lights, fans and similar products with 0-10V signal. The GOAP Flush Dimmer 0-10V is ideal for remotely dimming LED lights with low voltage ballast. GOAP modules are “install-and-forget” products. GOAP are made to last, so we only select and use top-quality electronic components. These modules are also the most tested Z-Wave microcontrollers on the market. The Slovenian Institute of Quality and Metrology (SIQ), an independent testing body, tests safety parameters including temperature rise, construction, insulation resistance, power consumption and overload in accordance with the EN 60669-2-1 standard. GOAP Ltd. is a European company with 26-years experience in the automation field. With their expertise and passion for innovation in automation they have developed a unique, ready to sell, certified and reliable portfolio of 14 Z-Wave wireless Smart Home products under difirent brands and OEM around the world.
The GOAP Flush 1D Relay Plus is a single channel wireless Z-Wave relay with voltage-free (dry) contacts capable of controlling lights and appliances up to 10A. It connects wirelessly with your Z-Wave controller and fits easily into an existing light switch, enabling you to wirelessly control appliances. The smart switching module also works as a repeater to improve range and stability of your Z-wave network. The module can be controlled either through Z-wave network or through the wall switch manually. This module is designed to be mounted behind a traditional wall switch. Module measures power consumption of load and supports connection of digital temperature sensor. It is designed to act as repeater in order to improve range and stability of Z-Wave network. Supported switches Module supports mono-stable switches (push button) and bi-stable switches. The module is factory set to operate with bi-stable switches.